Skip to content
Furniture Care Tips
- Dust the furniture on a regular basis.
- Wipe down the wooden surface with a clean microfiber cloth that has been dampened with a wood-friendly cleanser. Wipe away the moisture as soon as possible with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
- In the case of an accidental spill, gently try to wipe the stain with a clean, dry cloth.
- Please be careful not to rub the spot vigorously or with coarse materials.
- Before putting any hot or cold items on the wooden surface, use coasters and mats.
- Make sure that the furniture is not exposed to moisture or water.
- To keep the material's original quality, protect it from heat and direct sunlight.
- To avoid cuts and scratches, keep sharp objects away from your furniture.
- Avoid contacting the furniture with chemical compounds or liquor, as this could cause any damage.